Victorian Gardens in Central Park feels like a scene out of the movie Mary Poppins! This perfectly manicured miniature carnival is an annual pop up that takes over Wollman rink every summer. We visited this charming amusement park over Memorial Day weekend, and to our surprise it wasn’t very crowded, although it was very hot!
We purchased our four and eight year old kids all-you-could-ride wrist bands, and although we weren’t very happy with the price, the girls were ecstatic to race from ride to ride and go on each as much as they wanted.
The park features 12 fun rides and a handful of games. Most are geared to ages 2-12 years old and can also accommodate adults. Read ride requirements here. Victorian Garden’s has a line-up of live entertainers and interactive shows which will preform throughout the summer. We really enjoyed our afternoon here and I’m sure we’ll be back before the summer is over!
Check out our video of our afternoon:
- Stroller parking is available.
- You can bring snacks, drinks and a backpack into the park.
- Look for deals on promos online.
- This carnival is really fun, try to visit at least once this summer.
- A small assortment of food and drinks are available for sale in the carnival.
- Bathrooms are available.
- Bring sunscreen and hats.
- There are birthday and private party packages.